Monday, June 23, 2008

PHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Jessie's bone marrow and lymph node aspiration tests came back NEGATIVE! They were positive for a toxin of some sort. So, the beast must have eaten something nasty.

Dork.

I dont even want to know how much that ^^^ labwork is gonna cost me. :)

But, the girl is well and that is all I need to know today.

I think that Jess has gotten used to the invalid life. Either that or she is sure that we have finally lost it. We bring her delicious foods to where she is - she doesnt even have to get up to eat. We ice her water and place it near her. She gets about 3 times as much peanut butter b/c of all her medicines...

Spoiled rotten!

Anyway, I was scheduled for 5 miles today and a day of rest tomorrow but we are having yet another terrible storm coming through so the run will have to wait until tomorrow.

What is WITH this weather????

4 comments:

Yasmin said...

The things we do for our pets, lemme tell ya.

Amy said...

LOL. She may just fake not feeling well to continue the fab treatment:)

Glad she's doing better!

Carly said...

I agree, I think sometime I spoil the dog more than I spoil my kids. I am glad the pooch is doing better.

Viv said...

I am so glad she is better. Spoil her a little longer till you get the bill, then you should have snapped out of it.

It is great news though!!