Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lazy Sunday

I woke up feeling terrible this morning...felt like a sinus infection was coming on. Plus, I woke to the girls yelling at each other over Sammy using Sarah's blanket. I did giggle when I heard Sarah say to Jeff "She's wrapped up in it and she's NAKED!!" She was wearing undies but apparently that was a little too much skin rubbing on Sarah's blanket.

*sigh*

Speaking of Sammy, I wanted to share one of my most favorite things that she has said to date: (Keep in mind that she finished up VBS last week so she's got God on the mind)

"God is everywhere but even if you swing, you won't kick him in the head"

hahahahahahahahahaha

She also told Jinni that heaven is a beautiful place and she would really like to go there but you have to be dead to get there.

Goofy girl. So honest in her thoughts.

Jessie's temp was up to 103.3 this morning and she is acting a little less perky but not enough to make any calls or panic. But it certainly puts a little damper on the day as she was soooo good yesterday.

I am truly bracing myself for bas news tomorrow. I dont think that I can aptly prepare myself but I am not in denial that there very well may be something very serious wrong. I just hope that I can hold it together and get through the decision making process without acting like a total emotional fool...

So, on a happier note, I decided to go for my scheduled 4 mile run and made it out the door. I cried for the first half mile or so (I was wearing sunglasses, thank god) but then I was almost able to clear my head and enjoy the last 3 or so miles. I made it 4.1 altogether in terrible time b/c I walked a lot but I'll take it.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday.

Off to shower!

7 comments:

Jen said...

That's exactly what those nice long runs are for! Hang in there.

paige said...

Stay strong Kell!

Delane said...

Hang in there..sometimes it feels good to cry.

Diario de Elysia said...

Keep on keepin on kel!

Viv said...

Keep hope Kelly. I am thinking about you and the pup.

I am sorry but I was laughing too loud about the blanket fight and being naked.

Kelly said...

Hang in there Kelly, I feel your pain.

Amy said...

*crossing fingers for good news*

LOL at Sammy and her honest thoughts. She's sweet.