Thursday, June 26, 2008

I hate my leg

So, my leg still hurts despite my personal PT's best efforts today.

He is making me hang up the running shoes and turn to walking for right now.

Woop-dee-doo.

Anyway - he said he will still get me to the half marathon as a happier and healthier person if I just listen to him. I do NOT take direction very well. BUT, I am willing to go on faith and turn in my current schedule for a new one.

And like he said, I am simply looking to complete the race not win it.

:)

5 comments:

Viv said...

No way I am totally jealous. I was wondering why in the other comment someone said the hub can help. I was like maybe he does some freaky deaky stuff that gets your leg right..LOL!
Listen to the man, no doubt :-)

paige said...

Listen to the man!

I'd KILL to have my own personal PT!

There is a PT in my Tae Kwan Do class. I may just have to ask him for a job LOL

runfatgirl said...

Dang! I am sorry to hear about your sore bits.
Take care of yourself Donut!

BTW, my Nike+ died. My running store guy says I can return it, but they don't get any new ones for two weeks. shmeh.

Carly said...

Oh Kelly, I am sorry for the injury. I know how frustrating it is not to be able to run. But the man is right!

Al's CL Reviews said...

Pay attention to your PT!

Also catching up... I'm glad Jessie is doing so much better.