Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Procrastinating

So, I came up against my first difficulty in my training. I had no idea how I would be fitting it in today. With working all day and Brownies tonight, I didnt think I would get outside until 9 pm which, even in my world of being a night owl, is LATE to be starting a 40 minute while still spending a little time with the girls, showering, watching American Idol and Hell's Kitchen (hey - I have priorities!) and so on....

Since my very dear friend, Jennie said that she could being Sarah to Brownies, I knew what I had to do. I decided to bring my stuff to the office and run....

on the treadmill.....

ICK.

But, it is a sacrifice I may need to make now and again.

So, here I am, in my running gear, NOT wanting to go stare at the wall for 40 minutes.

But I must do what I must do.

You may ask "Why not watch a movie??" Good question! But, my little DVD player appears to have stopped working.

You may ask "Why not run outside??" Another good question! But, the clothes I brought are not suitable for exposure to young children or anyone with eyes or a weak heart. They are strictly INDOOR clothes ONLY. Mismatched, tight...you get the picture!

Well, I am off to stare at the wall. At least I have music.

2 comments:

Ames said...

Kelly, this post is almost identical to mine from today.

Too funny.

Well, treadmill or outside, at least you did it!

Ames said...

O.K. Maybe not identical, but we both were hating on treadmills and staring at the wall.