Friday, May 2, 2008

Day of Rest

Today is Friday. A scheduled "day of rest".

My idea of a day of rest (DOR) is sipping foofy drinks on a beach somewhere.

Apparently, that is NOT what DOR means. It simply means that I am not required to torture myself with making my muscles do anything above and beyond the call of daily duty.

So, today's "DOR" will involve taking 2 dogs to the vet, one child with pink eye to the doctor, a visit to the office to submit insurance claims in a feeble attempt to actually get PAID to work, a WalMart run and a trip to the grocery store.

Yup. Sounds downright peaceful, no?

I have to go shower to prepare to "rest".

2 comments:

Yasmin said...

Gah, pink eye? When I went to summer camp a chick was sent home because of pink eye. Almost started an epidemic at camp!

Carly said...

It always bums me out when my DOR is busier than my training days. I hope you got in a foofy drink when you finished all that fun stuff.